1) At a pelican crossing the flashing amber
light means you MUST
2) What should you use your horn for?
3) What type of emergency vehicle is fitted
with a green flashing beacon?
4) You're in a one-way street and want to turn right. There are two lanes. Where should you position your vehicle?
5) You stop for pedestrians waiting to cross at
a zebra crossing.
They do not start to cross.
What should you do?
6) If your vehicle uses diesel fuel, take extra
care when refuelling.
Diesel fuel when spilt is
7) What's the minimum time gap you should leave when following a vehicle on a wet road?
8) A long, heavily laden lorry is taking a long time to overtake you. What should you do?
9) At a pelican crossing, what must you do when the amber light is flashing?
10) On a road where trams operate, which of
these vehicles will be most at risk from the
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.