PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Safety and your vehicle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) Catalytic converters are fitted to make the
2) Which TWO are badly affected if the tyres
2 answers required
3) Why have 'red routes' been introduced in major cities?
4) What will reduce the risk of neck injury
resulting from a collision?
5) The fluid level in your battery is low.
should you top it up with?
6) Road humps, chicanes, and narrowings are
7) It is essential that tyre pressures are
When should this be
8) What percentage of all emissions does road
transport account for?
9) By how much can stopping distances increase in icy conditions?
10) When is it acceptable for a passenger to travel in a car without wearing wearing a seat belt?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.