PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Vulnerable road users
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are about to reverse into a side road. A
pedestrian wishes to cross behind you.
2) You intend to turn right into a side road.
Just before turning you should check for
motorcyclists who might be
3) You are dazzled at night by a vehicle behind
4) Powered vehicles used by disabled people
are small and hard to see.
How do they give
early warning when on a dual carriageway?
5) You are at a road junction, turning into a
minor road. There are pedestrians crossing
the minor road.
6) What does this sign mean?
7) You are turning left into a side road.
hazards should you be especially aware of?
8) Where would you see this sign?
9) You are driving in town. There is a bus at
the bus stop on the other side of the road.
Why should you be careful?
10) You are following two cyclists. They
approach a roundabout in the left-hand
In which direction should you expect
the cyclists to go?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.