PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Vehicle handling
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You should switch your rear fog lights on
when visibility drops below
2) You are driving down a steep hill. Why could
keeping the clutch down or rolling in neutral
for too long be dangerous?
3) You are driving down a long steep hill. You
suddenly notice your brakes are not working
as well as normal.
What is the usual cause
4) While you're driving in fog, it becomes necessary to use front fog lights. What should you remember?
5) How can you use the engine of your vehicle
to control your speed?
6) You have been driving in thick fog which has
You must switch OFF your rear
fog lights because
7) To correct a rear-wheel skid you should
8) You are on a motorway at night. You MUST
have your headlights switched on unless
9) You are travelling in very heavy rain.
overall stopping distance is likely to be
10) A rumble device is designed to
2 answers required
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.