PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Motorway rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) A crawler lane on a motorway is found
2) What is an Emergency Refuge Area on a
3) The left-hand lane of a motorway should be
4) You are towing a trailer on a motorway.
What is your maximum speed limit?
5) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
6) On a motorway the amber reflective studs
can be found between
7) When should you stop on a motorway?
3 answers required
8) You are on a motorway. There is a
contraflow system ahead.
What would you
expect to find?
9) Your vehicle breaks down on the hard
shoulder of a motorway. You decide to use
your mobile phone to call for help.
10) What basic rule applies when you're using a motorway?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.