PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Cars - Rules of the road
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) On which THREE occasions MUST you stop
3 answers required
2) Signals are normally given by direction
3) Where is the safest place to park your
vehicle at night?
4) A single carriageway road has this sign.
What is the maximum permitted speed for a
car towing a trailer?
5) On a three-lane dual carriageway the righthand
lane can be used for
6) You are driving on an urban clearway.
may stop only to
7) To help keep your vehicle secure at night,
where should you park?
8) When may you reverse from a side road into
a main road?
9) At toucan crossings, apart from pedestrians
you should be aware of
10) You are on a road that has no traffic signs.
There are street lights.
What is the speed
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.