PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Hazard awareness
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) Hazard warning lights should be used when
2) How would age affect an elderly person's driving ability?
3) You have been convicted of driving whilst
unfit through drink or drugs. You will find this
is likely to cause the cost of one of the
following to rise considerably.
4) After passing your driving test, you suffer
from ill health. This affects your driving.
5) You are driving on a motorway. The traffic
ahead is braking sharply because of an
How could you warn traffic behind
6) A driver pulls out of a side road in front of you, causing you to brake hard. What should you do?
7) You are invited to a pub lunch. You know
that you will have to drive in the evening.
What is your best course of action?
8) Why are mirrors often slightly curved
9) You think the driver of the vehicle in front
has forgotten to cancel their right indicator.
10) You take the wrong route and find you are
on a one-way street.
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.