PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Motorway rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are on a motorway. There is a
contraflow system ahead.
What would you
expect to find?
2) You are intending to leave the motorway at
the next exit.
Before you reach the exit you
should normally position your vehicle
3) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
4) You are on a motorway. You become tired
and decide you need to rest.
5) When should you stop on a motorway?
3 answers required
6) The left-hand lane of a motorway should be
7) What is an Emergency Refuge Area on a
8) What basic rule applies when you're using a motorway?
9) You are towing a trailer on a motorway.
What is your maximum speed limit?
10) Your vehicle has broken down on a motorway. You aren't able to stop on the hard shoulder. What should you do?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.