PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Cars - Rules of the road
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) To help keep your vehicle secure at night,
where should you park?
2) You are on a road that has no traffic signs.
There are street lights.
What is the speed
3) Where is the safest place to park your
vehicle at night?
4) On a three-lane dual carriageway the righthand
lane can be used for
5) When may you reverse from a side road into
a main road?
6) Signals are normally given by direction
7) A single carriageway road has this sign.
What is the maximum permitted speed for a
car towing a trailer?
8) You are driving on an urban clearway.
may stop only to
9) On which THREE occasions MUST you stop
3 answers required
10) At toucan crossings, apart from pedestrians
you should be aware of
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.